Ok, I know this is Saturday not Friday. I got a little busy yesterday. I still wanted to share this recipe with you. I just love it! Ingredients: 3 chicken tenders, Mrs Dash, boil in bag rice, green onions, and chicken broth. First I sprinkle the tenders with Mrs Dash seasoning and cook in microwave till done. I boil my rice in the chicken broth, also in the microwave, and drain. I cut up the chicken and mix it in with the rice. I then chop two green onions and cook in microwave for forty seconds. I then mix them in the rice and chicken. And that is it! Fast, simple and delicious! I have
tried this recipe before and it was good but when I added the fresh green onions from the garden it made a world of difference. In the picture I added a few chopped tomatoes. Enjoy!
~ October Arrives ~
-
* Hello Friends & Folk ~*
...and a very merry October to us all!!
*〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰*
*A*ll year long,
I await it's arrival,
this month of mer...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment