Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

I just wanted to take time to say thank you to all the service men and women out there who have served or is still serving. It is because of you that we still have the privilege of living in a free country. God bless you and your families. My father, brother, uncle, cousins and many friends have served during peace time and in war. And today my thoughts are about them and my prayers are with the many others I don't know that is away from their families today serving our country. And for the countless numbers that have lost their lives protecting us, God bless you! So remember them today as I do. And if you see someone in the service take time to shake their hand or even a hug and say thank you. And if the someone you want to thank now walks with the Lord remember they are only a kneel away.

No comments:

Post a Comment