Friday, March 11, 2011

Scavenger Hunt List #1


The scavenger hunt items were due in today. I am having so much fun doing this! My friends and I always loved doing scavenger hunts when we were young but i thought those days were over. But thanks to Gable House Musings I was so, so, so wrong!
Here is the pics of my four items. 


First it is an old jar filled with garden seeds.


This is a closeup of the jars. Some my packets have already been open to start in pots before planting in the garden. I love these old jars but I do not have lids so I am always on the lookout for them.



This is my pastry roller. It is not prim but I use it all the time for my salt dough projects and for my pie crust.



close up of the pastry roller.



This is my homespun pillow case. I use this on my ten foot long sofa. Needless to say it is used often!


Here are my faceless dolls. The one doll had a stitched face on her but I took the stitches out because I liked it much better.

If you get real close you can still see where the stitches were on the one doll. We keep her in a dark corner so we don't see that. I am thinking about making her a bonnet.


Here are all my items all together in my scavenger spot!


I just saw an update that the pastry roller has to leave an impression. So here is my old rusty crimper. I don't use this on my real pies but it makes great markings on salt dough ornies!

Here it is in the scavenger spot, kind of hard to see.


The List

Old Jar of Garden seeds


Faceless Rag/Cloth Doll

Homespun Pillow Case – (adult bed size or larger)

Pastry Roller

Doll Bed

A piece of old Ironstone Pottery/Dishware

I can not wait to get started on the next list!!!! Have fun hunting.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Items! ..I must say that i am loving your scenery! Your hunt spot is prim perfection!
    I appreciate you mastering the update with your Crimper & look forward to seeing you next week.
    Thanks for helping to make this FUN!
    Bliss for you~

    ReplyDelete