Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Breakfast

Well today was the official last day of school for the kids. They only had to go for a few hours so I had to craft fast! I threw together some breakfast bow fillers that were on order. I had a lot of fun doing them and their look changed several times before they were done. That is one of the things I like about making crafts you get to see the personality come out on each one. And none of them are ever the same. Today's craft was eggs, sausage and biscuits. And I love how they turned out! Throw them in a small cast iron skillet on a bread board and you are set. I think I may try some hot cakes and sausage links next. Well that is right after I feed my husband. I have been making and baking so many fake foods he has to ask if you can eat it when I am in the kitchen now. He said they are no good to him unless you can eat it! I think it was the fake ham in the oven the other day that caught his attention. Just gotta love men, on most days anyway. Maybe I should make the loaves of (fake) bread while he is at work. Well I am off to spend some time with the kids. I think we are going to have a great summer, if I can keep them home that is. I will be back Friday with a recipe I used on our first garden harvest. Until then hug the kids and keep on crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment