Saturday, June 12, 2010

Relax, It Will Be Alright

Well yesterday I kinda freaked out. The power company replacing the power pole was in a hurry and ran through one of my flower beds. It was in a retaining wall, and it had just rained, so it was about a foot deep where they went through. I got really upset, I tried really had to keep my cool even when they were not so nice about it. I let it ruin my whole day! Today I have slept and calmed down. I realize that just because it looks bad now it is fixable. It will take time and some money, but I can do it. And just because it will take me a good while to do it I should be thankful that with my problems I am still able to do it. Even if I can not get it done in one day. And I am very thankful for what I have, friends, family, and a ever so changing beating heart. So I took my camera out to shoot some of the flowers that are looking beautiful today. And it reminded me, as it should us all, God is in control and he is good! Don't sweat the small stuff it is just not that important. And the rest is already being taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment