Monday, June 21, 2010

Pattern Makeover

I had a makeover all planned on some cute yard sale finds but I am holding off on them till later in the week. Today I am working on a computer makeover! I have been downloading new patterns on my desktop and my laptop and it was high time to consolidate them. I am putting them all on a disc in folders according to what they are. I am not finished yet but I have already found some that I forgot I had and have never made!! Since I am new at all of this it will constantly be a work in progress. But I am supper excited about getting things going for fall shows. If any of you know of any craft shows in or around southern Illinois I would be glad to hear from you. And I would also like to thank everyone who makes these patterns, without you I would have a headache for life. Here is one item I made last week from a purchased pattern and I think he turned out really well. I am going to go for now the kids are getting along today and I think the pool may be calling our names.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute I do love the peek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm certainly delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and
    checking back often!

    Stop by my site :: Nylottery Org

    ReplyDelete