Sunday, May 02, 2010

Adventure Sunday


Good morning from southern Illinois. After two nights of storms rolling through there is a lot of mess and muck outside. After a rain it's too wet to be in the garden or in the flower beds, which would normally mean it's a good day for crafting, but not today. I love taking pictures, so today I am going to head out on an adventure with the family to take some great water photos. The kids love to get out their rubber boots and get messy! And today is a perfect day for it since you can't step anywhere without getting dirty. I will post some pictures if I get any good shots today, but for now I will leave you with one I got right out in the yard. I just love how the drops of rain are just standing on the edge of the leaf. Take time today to have fun with the family.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn Q. :o) "busybee"May 2, 2010 at 5:44 PM

    I LOVE your beautiful flower photo! :)

    ReplyDelete