Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tag Sale Finds

In my book everyday is an adventure, sometimes they are small ones and others are big. This weekend was a small one. I went to a tagged estate sale on Friday and came home with goodies that I loved. And I fell in love with the old house that it was in. It was full of old furniture and fixtures. The price tag on all these items were a little too much for me so I took pictures, with permission of course. The layout was fantastic too. I could really see myself living in a house like this. There was even a room that would have been perfect for my crafts a perfect potting shed in the back and even a guest house for the in laws. It had a huge yard that the kids would love to make 4-wheeler tracks in. It was like living in the country with the ease of town. Anyway back to my finds. I got enamel wear, old wooden ladders, ball jar with a glass lid, small wooden bowls and even a porcelain top table among other items. All for the low price of thirty-one dollars. Part of the items I got Friday and others are when I had to go back today in case I missed something, and I had! And the best part everything was 20-50% off!! Gotta love that. I got the ladders off of the old potting shed one was on the front and the other was hiding on the back under the ivy. So even though I consider this to be a small adventure it sure had some big finds. When you are digging through sheds and boxes and find a jewel peeking out from under all the grime the dirt you have under your nails is worth it. Enjoy your adventures big and small.

5 comments:

  1. ~*~ You lucky girl! I love your finds!.~*~
    ~Patti~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lastly great reason can be eating more is so very easy. Operating a
    web site chart may help search sort out the content on your internet site.

    These health benefits look like very good trigger of increasing one's consuming kale. Any psychic mind isn't like your belief mind at practically all.
    http://www.trainify.de/69840/title-tiffany-jewelry-detection-vintage-otherwise-new-silver-wedding-rings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be certain that the spelling at Gucci, sometimes is
    certainly spelled with one C, Guci. Printed bracelets use not require per mold to be generated.
    Across short, if you have come in Prada store,
    you will not be not satisfied. They are much sought after, and as a result very expensive.
    https://ae-toolbox.fr/forum/profile.php?id=9026

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every shoe will feel great through moment you place it on, year after year.
    Few fashion concepts apply when you are looking for Ugg Boots.

    Retailers selling dog and other meat fur as ake fur?
    helped bring to fix it law. Dilute the Cleaner & Moisturizing hair product with equal
    amounts. http://giocosempre.it/groups/discover-to-strut-favor-a-catwalk-vehicle/

    ReplyDelete
  5. replica louis vuitton bags online
    Hello there, I think your web site could be having web browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however,
    if opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.
    I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart
    from that, wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete