Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

Good Morning, and Happy Mother's Day! Today is a day to spend time with the family, like most Sundays. But when you can't always be with your family the next best thing is being with friends. And that is exactly what I did yesterday. And as a special treat for mothers day we went antique shopping!!! We only went to two places but that was all we needed. There is the cutest little place in Creal Springs that we just loved. There was so much stuff we had to look over everything again and again. She even let us look at her stored items in the barn. We had to climb over a farm gate and walk through chickens and genies to get there and I loved it. And when I spotted the tire of an old bicycle sticking out in the back I knew we were just like American Pickers! It was too much fun. By the time we left the van was loaded, from fly screens to little red wagons, we had it full. I even found an old galvanized wash tub. I can't wait to go back. Only next time we will have to take a truck! After shopping we also treated ourselves to dinner. But shh! Don't tell our husbands. It was a great day with a great friend, it doesn't get much better than that. I will leave you with a few pictures of our finds. And now it's time to go celebrate being a mom. I love my kids! Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment